nodebox-gl in snow leopard with arch

joaomesq

Dec 19, 2011, 8:18:53 PM12/19/11
to NodeBox for OpenGL
Hello,

I'm was testing Nodebox-gl on my Snow Leopard configuration and I
really didnt want to mess with the python defaults on my system, so I
downloaded Pyglet and Nodebox-gl, put them in folder and copied the
file 01-rect.py to the same folder.

I'm running it using "arch -i386 python2.6 01-rect.py", but an error
occurs within python (python2.6/re.py: line 243).

Guess what i want to know if anyone test it this way this a known
issue or not.

Thank you.

Frederik De Bleser

Dec 20, 2011, 7:56:36 AM12/20/11
to nodebox-f...@googlegroups.com
Could you give a full stack trace showing the error?

Regards,

Frederik

joaomesq

Jan 5, 2012, 8:45:48 AM1/5/12
to NodeBox for OpenGL
I'am sorry. It looks like it was a temporary setback with my
configuration settings. I wasn't able to reproduce the error after
posting this.

I will if it occurs again.

Thank you.

On Dec 20 2011, 12:56 pm, Frederik De Bleser <frede...@burocrazy.com>