I LOVE NOGL but any plan to port the graph module?

lala

May 11, 2011, 10:18:52 AM5/11/11
to NodeBox for OpenGL
Hi I love the NodeBox for OpenGL but I am having difficulty to port
this Graph to Unix platform
http://nodebox.net/code/index.php/Graph.

Can any one give me a hand on is there any available Graph module? Or
any clue on how to translate this graph ? Especially how to take care
the _ctx.

Really sorry if i am asking any stupid question ...as i am new to
Python ...

Tom De Smedt

May 11, 2011, 6:12:07 PM5/11/11
to NodeBox for OpenGL
NOGL is bundled with its own graph module, take a look at
nodebox.graphics.physics:
http://www.cityinabottle.org/nodebox/physics/#graph

You can find an example on how to use it in the examples folder:
examples/08-physics/07-graph.py

The implementation of this graph identical to that in Pattern:
http://www.clips.ua.ac.be/pages/pattern

which is useful in case you want to base a graph on data mined from
the web.