Show Image on Dashboard

Bernhard Kauzinger

Jun 11, 2018, 7:19:05 AM6/11/18
to Node-RED
Hi,
I'm currently developing an dashboard for the communication with some OPC UA server, we have for an experimental application. Till now I was the only one to operate the node-red flow and the dashboard, but now other people should work with the interface. So now I want to integrate images to the dashboard. I found the option to create costume icons. Since I'm developing on Windows, I crated a folder: C:\Users\user\.node-red\icons and saved some .png images in that folder. In the flow I inserted an button and and edited in the field icon the name of the image I want to show. The button is displayed but the icon I inserted doesn't appear. All I see is an "?" as icon. So I guess the image isn't found. Does somebody already displayed images on an dashboard an could help me?

Nick O'Leary

Jun 11, 2018, 7:20:59 AM6/11/18
to Node-RED
Hi - please take note of the pinned message at the top of this group:

Please sign-up over there rather than post to this group.

Many thanks,
Nick