Best Practices: Accessing DB2i(OS/400) from Windows2102Server Angular2+NodeJS

Bob hserus

Jun 23, 2016, 4:47:15 AM6/23/16
to node-ibm_db
Hi Bimal

We are doing a prototype for the management to convince them saying Angular2+NodeJS+DB2 combo is better than J2EE+DB2 combo. So I am doing Angular2 in front end and NodeJs as server side code accessing OS/400 DB2i. We want to simulate any where from 10 to 50 concurrent user use cases. Angular2+NodeJS is running in Windows2102Server while DB2i is in OS/400. We are using DB2Connect license to connect NodeJS to DB2i. Can we know the best practices to have better performing prototype for
1- DB2i Connection Open
2- DB2i Single Record Read
3- DB2i Multiple Records Read
4- DB2i Single Record Update