How to install ibm_db offline

Rodrigo Belli

Aug 21, 2017, 11:57:37 AM8/21/17
to node-ibm_db
Hello everybody,

Does anybody alredy installed the ibm_db offline ?

I have a DMZ server without access to internet and need to install it. Please, could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!

bimaljha

Aug 24, 2017, 5:28:23 AM8/24/17
to node-ibm_db
First install ibm_db to a system having same Operating System and node.js version as running on DMZ server. On successful installation, just zip the entire node_modules folder, copy it to a portable pen drive and paste on DMZ system. For additional info, read the documentation or installation related instructions here: https://github.com/ibmdb/node-ibm_db#install

Thanks,
Bimal Jha

Rodrigo Belli

Aug 26, 2017, 4:09:06 AM8/26/17