equivalent functionality to query( sql, function(err, rows, moreResultSets){}) in ibm_db 2.x

Jonathan Young

Aug 2, 2017, 5:03:00 AM8/2/17
to node-ibm_db
Hi,
I just spent a couple of days trying to restructure my code to work with the lack of the moreResultSets parameters in the callback for connection.query. Since my approach was to generate a load of SQL statements separated by semicolons, and then execute it, with the version 2, only the first statement seems to be processed, and there isn't any means to run the rest. Ultimately I rolled back my code and specified ibm_db 1.0.1 which allowed my approach to work.
Is there a way to do the same thing in v2?
e.g. my SQL statement string would include the following
CREATE TABLE ......;ALTER TABLE.....;INSERT .....;INSERT ....;

bimaljha

Aug 2, 2017, 5:13:10 AM8/2/17
to node-ibm_db

Please use the latest version ibm...@2.1.0 that has fix for this issue. If your issue is still not resolved, please share the sample code to repro the problem.