Connection error

Johan Hksm

Jan 19, 2015, 9:42:23 AM1/19/15
to node-d...@googlegroups.com

I'm new to aws and DynamoDb

I tried to connect. I made a id and a key in the Users panel.

I dont know how the token works. By default it is undefined. But error is talking about a token... :(.

But now node gives the error that The security token included in the request is invalid:

------

{ [Error: PutItem [400]: The security token included in the request is invalid]

  statusCode: 400,

  requestId: 'XXX************************************XXXXX',

  code: 'UnrecognizedClientException',

  data:

   { __type: 'com.amazon.coral.service#UnrecognizedClientException',

     message: 'The security token included in the request is invalid' } }

-------

Johan Hksm

Jan 19, 2015, 10:21:01 AM1/19/15
to node-d...@googlegroups.com

Op maandag 19 januari 2015 15:42:23 UTC+1 schreef Johan Hksm:
I 've it working now on

For my server I get errors :(:

Maybe someone knows howto fix this?