remove cname from acs preview app

kaz konno

May 14, 2013, 9:19:29 PM5/14/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I had published a app and set cname on it on acs preview version(0.9.x).
Now I want to remove that cname but I can not unpublish that app or remove cname.
When I did "acs list", it says there's no apps".

Can you tell me how to solve this problem.

kaz

Wei Kong

May 15, 2013, 9:25:24 AM5/15/13
to node...@googlegroups.com, node...@googlegroups.com
Hi kaz

You don't need to unset cname on preview . You can simply publish to the production , configure DNs to point to the new published URL then configure cname in production

Please let me know if it works

Wei

kaz konno

May 15, 2013, 11:17:47 AM5/15/13