Node.ACS integration on my app

Nabeel Munawar

Jul 14, 2013, 3:15:17 PM7/14/13
to node...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

 I need to send automated emails to the contacts that each users has in his/her contact list. Someone recommended me to create a feature using node.acs and send the emails through server side. I don't know how can i use node.acs for sending automated emails. I studied about node.acs and its Chatroom application, it is using titanium alloy framework. My app is in titanium classic. Just guide me wether node.acs is perfect for my requirements ? Or i have any other option ? Node.acs will work with my classic project ? Please recommend me the right path....

Thank you in advance.