Create ROI Error

ama...@bu.edu

Aug 14, 2020, 5:45:23 AM8/14/20
to NODDI
Hi,

I started for the first time practising (as beginner user) how to run NODDI toolbox through MATLAB.

I download all updated files uploaded on the website (including the toolbox, example data and nifti matlab files). However, when loading the DWI volume, some errors pop up which I could not fix.

Would you please mind helping me how to avoid these errors?

Note: Attachment is a screenshot of the errors.

Thank you in advance.
Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.28.24.png

Hui Zhang

Aug 14, 2020, 5:49:27 AM8/14/20
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like you did not understand the instructions from the NODDI toolbox website.  I have attached a screenshot of the instructions here.  You didn't seem to have used the command before CreateROI.

Gary

Screenshot 2020-08-14 at 10.47.22.png