Bingham model error using 'BinghamStickTortIsoV_B0'

Sean Ma

Oct 4, 2018, 3:55:27 PM10/4/18
to NODDI
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your generosity of sharing the 'NODDI Toolbox' for the community!

I have a question regarding running the Bingham model in your 2016 paper with NODDI Toolbox v.1.01.

When I tried making model with 'noddi = MakeModel('BinghamStickTortIsoV_B0');' and running it, I get the following error below.

It seems like this function isn't implemented in the current v1.01 toolbox.

Thanks for your help!

Sean

Error using SynthMeas (line 113)
An UndefinedFunction error was thrown on the workers for 'SynthMeasBinghamStickTortIsoV_B0'.  This
might be because the file containing
'SynthMeasBinghamStickTortIsoV_B0' is not accessible on the
workers
.  Use addAttachedFiles(pool, files) to specify the required files to be attached.  See the
documentation
for 'parallel.Pool/addAttachedFiles' for more details.

Error in GridSearchRician (line 124)

Eest = SynthMeas(model, grid(:,j), protocol, fibredir, constants);

Error in ThreeStageFittingVoxel (line 66)
[x0 liks] = GridSearchRician(Epn, modelname, grid, protocol, constantsGD, sig);

Error in batch_fitting (line 89)
    parfor i
=split_start:split_end

Caused by:

Undefined function 'SynthMeasBinghamStickTortIsoV_B0' for input arguments of type 'struct'.