JAVA problem

Brunno Machado de Campos

Sep 16, 2015, 7:35:39 PM9/16/15
to NODDI
Hi, I am having a issue with the JAVA when trying to run the NODDI routine. I am running with MATLAB 2014b.

The error is:

Warning: Invalid file or directory 'C:\Program'.
> In javaclasspath>local_validate_dynamic_path at 274
In javaclasspath>local_javapath at 182
In javaclasspath at 119
In javaaddpath at 71
In pctRunOnAll at 47
In batch_fitting at 70
Warning: Invalid file or directory 'C:\Program'.
> In javaclasspath>local_validate_dynamic_path at 274
In javaclasspath>local_javapath at 182
In javaclasspath at 119
In javaaddpath at 71
Warning: Invalid file or directory 'C:\Program'.
> In javaclasspath>local_validate_dynamic_path at 274
In javaclasspath>local_javapath at 182
In javaclasspath at 119
In javaaddpath at 71
Warning: Invalid file or directory 'C:\Program'.
> In javaclasspath>local_validate_dynamic_path at 274
In javaclasspath>local_javapath at 182
In javaclasspath at 119
In javaaddpath at 71
Warning: Invalid file or directory 'C:\Program'.
> In javaclasspath>local_validate_dynamic_path at 274
In javaclasspath>local_javapath at 182
In javaclasspath at 119
In javaaddpath at 71
Undefined variable "ParforProgressMonitor" or class "ParforProgressMonitor.createServer".

Error in ParforProgMon (line 37)
o.JavaBit = ParforProgressMonitor.createServer( s, N, progressStepSize, width, height );

Error in batch_fitting (line 72)
ppm = ParforProgMon(['Fitting ' roifile, ' : '], numOfVoxels-current_split_start+1,...

Any idea?
Thank you very much!

Philip A Cook

Sep 17, 2015, 1:11:24 PM9/17/15
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think the pctRunOnAll function is getting confused by the space in the path to the toolbox. A fast workaround would be to install the NODDI code in a directory without spaces, for example

C:\NODDI

Brunno Machado de Campos

Sep 18, 2015, 7:17:03 AM9/18/15
to NODDI
Hi,

Yes, you are right! Thank you very much!