mat2file

tuk3...@temple.edu

Dec 4, 2018, 1:09:52 PM12/4/18
to NODDI
Hi,

I've been running into an error with the SaveParamsAsNIfTI step. The error code I'm getting is:
Error using mat2file
Cant open file.

Error in file_array/subsasgn>subfun (line 137)
mat2file(sobj,dat,va{:});

Error in file_array/subsasgn (line 75)
subfun(sobj,double(dat),args{:});

Error in nifti/subsasgn>fun (line 78)
val = subsasgn(obj.dat,subs(2:end),val);

Error in nifti/subsasgn (line 24)
obji = fun(obji,subs,val);

Error in SaveAsNIfTI (line 35)
N.dat(:,:,:,:) = data;

Error in SaveParamsAsNIfTI (line 117)
SaveAsNIfTI(reshape(squeeze(vols(:,i)), [xsize ysize zsize]), niftiSpecs, output);

Error in NODDI (line 51)
SaveParamsAsNIfTI('FittedParams.mat', 'NODDI_roi.mat', brain, SubjctID);

Any insight or thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Darien

Hui Zhang

Dec 8, 2018, 5:24:49 PM12/8/18
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darien,

What version of matlab are you using?

Gary

Darien Aunapu

Dec 8, 2018, 5:52:10 PM12/8/18
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We actually got it to work by saving the script to a place where the path didn’t have spaces.

Thanks,
Darien
--
Darien Aunapu, B.S.