Nodal 2.0.2 released

Jon McCormack

Mar 2, 2020, 5:35:59 PM3/2/20
to nodal - generative music software
Hi all,
We have released a new version of Nodal for Mac and Windows - 2.0.2. This is a maintenance release that fixes a few bugs. It is recommended that all version 2 users upgrade to this version. This is a free upgrade if you have a valid Nodal 2 license.

We hope to release version 2 on the Apple store next week, at which time we will move to a stable (rather than beta) release.
Regards,

Jon

Irfon-Kim Ahmad

Mar 9, 2020, 9:00:03 PM3/9/20
to no...@googlegroups.com

Just an idea - in future when you announce new versions, maybe include a link to the download page?