Nodal on MacOS 11

Jon McCormack

May 30, 2021, 7:13:21 PM5/30/21
to nodal - generative music software
Hi all,
We've found an issue using Nodal on MacOS 11 ("Big Sur") – the program crashes when trying to open the save dialogue (also Save As...) when creating a new file.

A workaround is to open an existing file (or make a copy of an exisiting file in the finder) and use the Cmd-S shortcut to save.

We are working on a fix for this issue and should release a free update in the next few days.
Regards,

Jon

Jon McCormack

Jun 9, 2021, 3:35:20 AM6/9/21
to nodal - generative music software
If you are experiencing this issue let us know via the support email and we'll link you to a new beta version that fixes the issue.

Jon McCormack

Jun 17, 2021, 11:53:01 PM6/17/21
to nodal - generative music software
The issue with saving on Big Sur is now fixed in the 2.1 release.