FB and the future of this list?

Pawel Janicki

Jan 30, 2020, 2:26:00 PM1/30/20
to nodal - generative music software
Dear Friends

I’m trying to join Nodal FB group, but the link from the Nodal webpage seems to be connected to something unavailable or non-existing. The link itself looks ok (https://www.facebook.com/nodalmusic - I can imagine, this is a name which should be used ;-)). You also can't join the group?

cheers

Pawel

Irfon-Kim Ahmad

Feb 7, 2020, 10:15:20 PM2/7/20
to no...@googlegroups.com

Is this list going away in deference to the FB group? I don't actually have a Facebook account (and would like to keep it that way), so I hope that at least basic announcements will still happen here.