Please hellp me connect ipmidi ports to Sibelius Ultimate. Willing to pay.

Paul Copeland

Nov 8, 2021, 2:50:24 AM11/8/21
to nodal - generative music software
Hello from Australia.

I have Windows 10 current version.

I am using Nodal 2.0.3.0

I have downloaded and installed ipMIDI demo for Windows

I believe that I have set up the output for Nodal and input for Sibelius correctly.

BUT when I run Nodal and try and record 'live' into Sibelius I get the following error messages.

Siblius Ultimate is available as a 30 day full functioning demo.

I am quite happy paying someone say $60 AU to assist me please.

Thank you

Paul.

Ps. I can turn ipmidi ports on and off but still get the error message
CHECK SETTINGS.jpg
ETHERNET MIDI.jpg