Nodal + Catalina

Pawel Janicki

Nov 17, 2019, 9:56:02 PM11/17/19
to nodal - generative music software
Unfortunately, there is still no Nodal version for Catalina, right? Or did I miss something?

Jon McCormack

Nov 17, 2019, 9:58:30 PM11/17/19
to nodal - generative music software
Yes, the next version (2.0) will work with Catalina. We're just switching over to a new licensing system, the update should be available in a few weeks.
Regards,

Jon

Chris G

Dec 4, 2019, 2:40:52 AM12/4/19
to nodal - generative music software
This is good news!

As it is, I'm here because I am just about to embark in a new Nodal project after installing 1.9 on a new Mac and noticed that it is flagged as 32-bit (i.e. will no longer work on Catalina).

FYI I noticed that the 1.9 trial license expiration pop-up has the URL without the final slash

This URL does not get redirected to the Nodalmusic.com URL

You may way to add both versions to the URL redirection on the server

Thanks, Chris

dbarlow.mrics

Dec 30, 2019, 12:23:35 PM12/30/19
to Jon McCormack, nodal - generative music software
Any update to this please?

Thanks

David