Where can I buy a license?

75 vues

Benyig

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 17:39:0204/12/2019
à nodal - generative music software
I first saw this message in the summer when I tried to buy Nodal: http://nodalmusic.com/buynow-outdated.html. Now it's December. Where can I purchase a license? Or when?

Jon McCormack

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 17:41:4904/12/2019
à nodal - generative music software
There will be a new release of Nodal in about a week's time. It is a 64 bit version compatible with the most recent MacOS and Windows.
We are also moving to a new licensing scheme that should be more flexible than the one we used in past versions.

Jon

Benyig

non lue,
4 déc. 2019, 18:01:1604/12/2019
à nodal - generative music software
That's good news, thank you!

the isorhythm method

non lue,
17 déc. 2019, 13:23:4017/12/2019
à nodal - generative music software
Dear Jon,

I'm excited to read that there is an update coming soon. Perhaps a new youtube video and user guide would help increase interest.

I look forward to buying the new Nodal. Thank you !

Justin Turner

non lue,
30 déc. 2019, 18:55:3430/12/2019
à nodal - generative music software
It is Dec. 17th - there is certainly still an interest in this software and we all hope you have some news. And of course, thank you, thank you, thank you for your work on this software!
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message