PC users

The Gimp

Jun 8, 2023, 3:48:35 AM6/8/23
to nodal - generative music software
Any indication as to when PC users might expect to be back on deck?

Scott Little

Jun 8, 2023, 6:30:55 AM6/8/23
to nodal - generative music software
Personally, I've given up, It seems like Nodal is no longer in active development and that they don't care about their user base. There is, I've found, a better alternative on the market.

Gianluca Ferro

Jun 8, 2023, 9:07:05 AM6/8/23
to nodal - generative music software
I'm having the same issue...

joel.w.ch...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 4:03:51 PM6/10/23
to nodal - generative music software
Same here. I had an issue in January with error code 13, "Provided  product was not found". This after I had been using it for about a year. I got a response the same day I emailed support. If you hear from them please share.

Code 10 looks like an http request. If it's trying to talk to a central license server that's become unreachable the software might become unusable. I hope it's a not permanent condition. Maybe if they're going to abandon it they would consider making if freeware. That would be a shame but better than killing it outright.

Midinous is a very similar program, though I don't care for it. It runs on the Steam platform, which requires you have steam installed an running in the backgroud.

Arne Hanna

Jun 10, 2023, 9:22:17 PM6/10/23
to nodal - generative music software, joel.w.ch...@gmail.com
On the 30th of May I was informed by Jon McCormack that "there is an issue with the version of Nodal for Windows due to a change in the licence provider for our software. We're working on the issue and expect to have a fix in place in a few days time."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodal/6132fa86-ecfa-4605-8cb0-b9c37b0fe804n%40googlegroups.com
.