Nodal upgrade

Gregory Cain

Sep 29, 2022, 10:56:48 AM9/29/22
to nodal - generative music software
Some years ago I purchased a Nodal 1.9 license. I would like to upgrade to 2.0, and I understand that I can get a discount as a current user. I've made several attempts to email you regarding this, per your website, but messages to the address "support (at) nodalmusic (dot) com" are getting kicked back to me as undeliverable as there is no such address. Can you please let me know what my upgrade options are? Many thanks.

Philippe Martin

Sep 30, 2022, 1:24:12 AM9/30/22
to nodal - generative music software
Hi everybody,

On Windows, the virtual midi port from Tobias Erichsen, which I used to connect Nodal with other virtual instruments on my PC, is not working anymore, now that I have upgraded to Windows 11.

Do you know another midi driver that works on Windows 11?

Thank you,

Best,

Philippe

Le ven. 30 sept. 2022, 07:17, Gregory Cain <gac...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Some years ago I purchased a Nodal 1.9 license. I would like to upgrade to 2.0, and I understand that I can get a discount as a current user. I've made several attempts to email you regarding this, per your website, but messages to the address "support (at) nodalmusic (dot) com" are getting kicked back to me as undeliverable as there is no such address. Can you please let me know what my upgrade options are? Many thanks.

Philippe Martin

Sep 30, 2022, 1:29:40 AM9/30/22
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gregory,

Sorry for highjacking your thread. I'm sure someone will answer you shortly.

Best,

Philippe