Nodal track: Floral by Bruce macLeod

Drombi

Jun 9, 2021, 3:34:17 AM6/9/21
to nodal - generative music software
Nobody seems to be posting musical examples here, but I figured I'd give it a try. Wouldn't mind hearing what others are doing. Created with Nodal 2. Recorded into and mixed in Logic Pro. Sample libraries: Olafur Arnolds Felt Grand Piano. Olafur Arnolds Evolutions. Eric Whitacre Choir. LSO Textures. All Spitfire Audio libraries.

Brendon Bussy

Jun 10, 2021, 1:24:58 AM6/10/21
to Drombi, nodal - generative music software
  I like it - filmic and an antidote to a pandemic day

Brendon

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 09:34, Drombi <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nobody seems to be posting musical examples here, but I figured I'd give it a try. Wouldn't mind hearing what others are doing. Created with Nodal 2. Recorded into and mixed in Logic Pro. Sample libraries: Olafur Arnolds Felt Grand Piano. Olafur Arnolds Evolutions. Eric Whitacre Choir. LSO Textures. All Spitfire Audio libraries.

Drombi

Jun 10, 2021, 6:49:19 PM6/10/21
to nodal - generative music software
Thanks Brendon!

hans...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2021, 9:02:32 PM6/10/21
to nodal - generative music software
Hi Drombi,

thank you for this phantastic contribution! This is the reason why I bought Nodal, and you absolutely nailed it. Just one question: is this your composition?
Congrats

Hans

Drombi

Jun 11, 2021, 6:05:12 PM6/11/21
to nodal - generative music software

Hi Hans,

Thanks! It's my composition insomuch as I programed the Nodal chart. Much of the nodes were set to randomly pick from a list of notes. The piece never plays the same way twice.

Bruce