Nodal on macOS Mojave

ste ri

Apr 27, 2019, 5:48:29 AM4/27/19
to nodal - generative music software
Does Nodal work on Mojave?I just downloaded the installer from the website but got a message that the app won’t run on my machine.
So far I did not get an response from Support but maybe anybody here has more information.

Thanks!

Em Germ

Aug 17, 2019, 1:20:01 AM8/17/19
to nodal - generative music software
I'm trying it now, and it launches (ignoring the error about not being optimized), but when I create a simple network, it only plays the first two nodes and then stops (and the second node is not the correct note).  It's possible I did something wrong so I'll keep experimenting but I don't see anything about 10.14 compatibility.   FWIW the examples seem to play ok, maybe it's just editing that is failing.  Curious if anyone else has tried it.

Em Germ

Aug 17, 2019, 1:20:01 AM8/17/19
to nodal - generative music software
Ignore my previous post; after started over, a simple network (4 nodes) is working as expected.  Not sure how I messed it up the first time, but it was behaving oddly.