Time Period Library

kings...@googlemail.com

Apr 26, 2020, 5:54:05 PM4/26/20
to Noda Time
Hi,
do you ever see this powerfull library?
It allows to compare any datetimes with each other.
Would be great if such thinks like in this library could be implementet in NodaTime.
Best regards

Jon Skeet

Apr 26, 2020, 6:03:31 PM4/26/20
to Noda Time
I've only just scanned the page, but it looks like Noda Time has a lot of that functionality already.

If you have very specific feature requests, please file them at https://github.com/nodatime/nodatime. Without a specific feature request, there's not a lot I can do. (It's not like I'm just going to reimplement everything from another library - if you want everything in TimePeriod, I'd suggest just using that directly.)

Jon

--

---