Slight delay providing 2020b time zone data

Jon Skeet

Oct 7, 2020, 4:16:28 PM10/7/20
to Noda Time
Hi folks,

IANA time zone data 2020b dropped today. I've fixed a test that needed a change, but I still need to work out why tzvalidate is providing a different hash from Noda Time. It's a good thing really - that's what it's for - but it'll take a bit of time to look into it.

I hope to have 2020b nzd files published in about 12 hours, unless it's a really nasty problem.

Jon

Jon Skeet

Oct 8, 2020, 2:07:29 AM10/8/20
to Noda Time
I've now released 2.4.9 and 3.0.1, and the 2020b data is on the web site - the problem is in tzvalidate rather than in NodaTime itself, by the looks of it. I'm looking into that today...

Jon