3.0.0-beta02 released

Jon Skeet

Apr 25, 2020, 3:51:11 AM4/25/20
to Noda Time
Hi folks,

I've just released NodaTime (and NodaTime.Testing) 3.0.0-beta02.

I'm hoping to do new releases of serialization packages over the weekend as well, including overhauling the project files to make sure the packages are deterministic, work with source link etc.

If 3.0.0-beta02 doesn't raise any issues in a few weeks, I'll move on to 3.0.0. I don't know of anything that needs addressing before 3.0.0. Please shout if you have any thoughts on that.

Jon

Sean Farrow

Apr 25, 2020, 4:46:42 AM4/25/20
to noda...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Is there a change log available between 2.x and 3?

Thanks,

Sean.

--

---