Web site down - investigating

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jon Skeet

未读,
2018年12月31日 12:37:152018/12/31
收件人 Noda Time
Hi folks,

Just to let you know that I'm aware the web site is currently down. I suspect this is due to upgrading from ASP.NET Core 2.1 to 2.2 - I'm still looking into it.

Jon

Jon Skeet

未读,
2018年12月31日 14:41:272018/12/31
收件人 Noda Time
Okay, it's back up now - not running against GCS, which I need to diagnose separately (and for which I'll use a different Azure deployment, if I can) - but it's reporting the correct TZDB data, and it's basically usable, which is the important thing.

Jon

Jon Skeet

未读,
2019年1月1日 07:07:372019/1/1
收件人 Noda Time
It's now fixed - I had an Azure Directory key that expired on December 24th, but which we hadn't needed to fetch until I'd restarted the web site due to fixing other aspects. <sigh>

Jon

回复全部
回复作者
转发