3.1.1 release with 2022b delayed

Jon Skeet

Aug 11, 2022, 4:20:40 AM8/11/22
to Noda Time
Hi folks,

Just to follow up on my previous message: when I released 3.1.0, I didn't upload a zip file to Google Cloud Storage; this was a conscious decision (making NuGet the only place to get a new version, along with nodatime.org for new standalone nzd files) but I forgot that I'd need to adjust the TZDB update process, which relies on downloading the previous version.

As mentioned before, I'm on holiday at the moment - which means I'm not best placed to fix this. (I don't think it'll be massively hard, but I don't want to do a bad job of it.)

I hope to be able to get a release done tomorrow or Saturday (UK time).

Jon

Jon Skeet

Aug 12, 2022, 9:54:16 AM8/12/22
to Noda Time
I've now pushed 3.1.1. Fortunately it wasn't terribly tricky in the end :)