How do I install NodaTime in Unity 2021.3?

Fausto Bernardini

Jan 31, 2023, 1:35:36 PM1/31/23
to Noda Time
I used Tools -> ManageNuGet Packages from Visual Studio and everything seemd fine, VS even automatically added "using NodaTime" directives in my C# script.

But when I tried to compile from Unity, I got these errors in the Console:

" CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NodaTime' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

I am using IL2CPP as backend, and tried both .NET Framework and .NET Standard 2.1.

What am I missing?

Fausto Bernardini

Feb 1, 2023, 1:55:08 AM2/1/23
to Noda Time
Found the solution:

- install NuGetForUnity (instructions)
- from the Unity Menu -> NuGet, search for NodaTime, and install.

Thank you all