Marry Christmas

poloe...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 12:26:31 PM12/25/20
to nobodyless

Dear Nobodyless network freinds, I wish You all the best,.  This arriving new year will be very   important for the network.  We will start a sub network called school and NGO plastic free, ond online training courses about robotics versus Bullying, everything free  and open to anyone as usual. We are also looking to include new countries in the network because we believe in equity and  on the values of different cultures. We are also creating a team of proactive people to support us in our strategies in promoting the prosocial values-. If You want to help us just write me to poloe...@gmail.com
 My regards, Stefano Cobello
President of NobodyLess Network