4 lessons with Vandana Shiva / 4 Lezioni con Vandana Shiva in Inglese

poloe...@europole.org

Nov 27, 2023, 6:09:37 AM11/27/23
to nobod...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues, on 30th of November we will start 4 lesson about environment with Vandana Shiva

1 MEETING 30/11/2023 We are Nature, We are Biodiversity - ONLINE At 17.00 pm Rome time
2 MEETING 11/12/2023 Soil Not Oil : From the age of oil petrodent and plastics is the age of Terre Matrie by Earth, by Soil -  ONLINE At 17.00 pm Rome time
3 MEETING 19/01/2024 The Planet, Health is one Health : How food connects the soil,Biodiversity and climate  - ONLINE At 17.00 pm Rome time
4 MEETING 20/02/2024 Earth Democracy : Liberation for all beings – fake news about environment - ONLINE At 17.00 pm Rome time

to register:

https://schoolplasticfreemovement.org/it/4-lessons-online-with-vandana-shiva-about-environment/

--
Stefano COBELLO Ph.D