invitation to an online event

Stefano Cobello

Jul 1, 2022, 6:52:12 AM7/1/22
to nobodyle...@googlegroups.com, nobod...@googlegroups.com
dear Nobodyless friends, I have the pleasure to invite you to a very interesting online event. It is the results of an Erasmus+ project about 3D print and education. Pease join the event. Thank you. Stefano Cobello

Invitation - 3D PRINTING TRAINING PROGRAMME - An online 1 hour ZOOM Event - THURSDAY 4th AUGUST 2022 – 16.00 – 17.00 (UK time)

To attend the Event please complete the registration Form at https://forms.gle/PhumfqXKBkwictef6

Guest Speaker - Michael Molitch-Hou, Editor-in-Chief, 3DPrint.com

The result of our ERASMUS+ funded THREE-D-Print project is to provide support for the educational and training challenges related to equipping the future workforce with relevant and needed skills to participate in the 3D printing revolution.

The key focus of the project is on providing an entry-level, easily accessible courses that could motivate adults with fewer qualifications.

In THREE-D-Print we see the (introductory) knowledge and (basic) use of 3D printing as a tool that can motivate, enable and empower adult learners. In terms of motivation and inspiration, it allows the user/learner to experience a rapid and easy materialization of the envisioned objects, it enables the production of parts that can be used in robotics training and ultimately empowers the user to master the skills that will be relevant and needed in the field of New Age Technologies. Finally, it can be used to foster creativity, innovation, experimentation, and a DIY maker mentality that can be usefully employed in an entrepreneurial as well as an industrial setting.

For details of the outputs developed please visit  https://www.3dprint-training.com/

We look forward to welcoming you … If you require any further information, contact Dr Paul Quantock in...@3dprint-training.com

Dr Paul Quantock (Project Coordinator)

THREE-D-PRINT Project