news from the nodyless network

Stefano Cobello

May 10, 2021, 7:18:53 AM5/10/21
to nobodyle...@googlegroups.com, nobodyles...@googlegroups.com, nobod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nobodyless national coordinators, ambassadors and teachers, as actual former president of this community network I am writing to you this email to welcome you in the network, to introduce to you the new online community platform www.nobodyless.org, to introduce and invite to all of you to join our online community on Viber app. To use it you need to install viber app it on your device and click on this link https://invite.viber.com/?g2=AQAzkIaxxIqd0kzcm33NJj9926dgtkPHfARO6Vw7qzfCZHZ7HAahZMCtKMZBbAr6
we are waiting for you.
 We will organize 2 online meetings with all the teachers and ambassadors from all over the world about:
- New membership
- creation of and advisory board of teachers
- school plastic free project
- robotics versus bullying new ideas
- Your proposal for the network

2 online meetings in order to facilitate teachers from all over the world.
Soon you will have the dates and time of the meetings. regards. Stefano Cobello
--
Stefano COBELLO Ph.D
Sociology of Inclusion

Mobile:+39 3482681898