nobody less network new initiative

Stefano Cobello

Feb 13, 2021, 6:17:24 AM2/13/21
to nobod...@googlegroups.com, nobodyles...@googlegroups.com, nobodyle...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues from Nobodyless, from today the network is launching a new initiative, called world teacher's space. Similarly to TED, but certainly not like TED, we want to give space to teachers, pedagogues, students, and school managers and their initiatives, inventions, creativity but above all pedagogical innovation and good practices in the classroom and outside the classroom on prosocial values. Therefore we ask you to send us your videos so that we can catalog them by subject and upload them to our nobodyless.org platform. The videos on the above-mentioned topics must last a maximum of 10 minutes, may contain links and other images, citations from books, european proejcts, films or other and may not have marketing or sales content for any product. They may also be accompanied by pdf slides to be attached to the page we will prepare. The video and material can be in any language and English if possible and must be sent as an attachment also: Name and surname of the author of the video and its content, role in the school or educational institution, Country, Province and municipality where the school resides and the email address of the person sending the material. The material must be sent to poloe...@gmail.com my work email with wetransfer.com The service that the hosting network and the promotion of teachers' initiatives will offer is and will always be free as a tool for sharing knowledge and research from below, for teachers and schools. I thank all those who will contribute to it. By submitting the material you agree to the total and creative sharing of the same, Common Creatives. My regards, Stefano Cobello

--
Stefano COBELLO Ph.D
Coordinator of the European Pole of Knowledge / Italy

Mobile:+39 3482681898

Anica Onosimoska

Feb 14, 2021, 5:03:21 PM2/14/21
to poloe...@gmail.com, nobod...@googlegroups.com, nobodyles...@googlegroups.com, nobodyle...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, I look forward to your new beginning. Greetings from Macedonia.
Teacher Anica Onosimoska