school to school collaboration around the world

Stefano Cobello

Dec 18, 2023, 9:29:50 AM12/18/23
to nobodyle...@googlegroups.com, nobod...@googlegroups.com, newsl...@europole.org

Dear schools, partners and friends. Nobodyless community network - www.nobodyless.org  and school plastic free movement www.schoolplasticfreemovement.org   have the pleasure to announce ad educational world initiative: school to school collaboration. In order to demonstrate the the world, far beyond prejudices, linguistic barriers, stereotypes, is one, and students, pupils have the same  desire for a better future toward environment, peace and rights we have decided to start this action.  Therefore we have the pleasure to announce our activity. Please join it with your classrooms, and we will provide to you with online meetings and training courses and we will create a contact among school from all over the world.   Join the activity: https://nobodyless.org/worldwide-school-to-school-open-call/

everything will be free and available for everyone. More details inside and to the teachers joining this adventure.

Stefano COBELLO Ph.D Sociology of Inclusion Coordinator of the European Pole of Knowledge / Italy National Network of Educational Institutions www.europole.org Mobile:+39 3482681898