The PEARL model places the group, peer relations, and the development of empathetic emotions at the center of its action for the creation of a proximal learning space that favors a correct approach to robotics technologies as educational and learning tools. The methodologies developed by the project will pay particular attention to the inclusion of all children beyond their talents, their potential, personal difficulties, or disabilities.
- Develop, test and validate an innovative and high-quality educational model for the development of an educational environment of emotional and empathetic proximal learning in the age range from 0 to 6 years that can be replicated at European level
- Create an international network of teachers and organizations in close collaboration with academic world and educational institutions for the promotion of an inclusive educational approach in early education
- Develop new curricula for teachers for the development of the skills necessary to adopt an experimental educational model in early childhood
- Promote a new orientation to early childhood education through the a white paper on educational approaches intended for public bodies and decision-makers at national and European level.
Polo Europeo della Conoscenza – IC Bosco Chiesanuova (Italy)
Gazi University (Turkey)
Consejería de Educación. Junta de Castilla y León (Spain)
Panevėžio Rajono Švietimo Centras (Lithuania)
- Pearl Pedagogical approach model [https://pearl-project.org/output-01-pearl-pedagogical-approach-model/]
- Training modules [https://pearl-project.org/output-02-training-modules/ ]
- Pearl Online Learning platform [https://pearl-project.org/output-03-pearl-online-learning-platform/ ]
- Assessment and validation tools [https://pearl-project.org/output-04-assessment-and-validation-tools/ ]
- Toolkit of Educational Activities [https://pearl-project.org/output-05-toolkit-of-educational-activities/ ]
- Pearl Project – White paper [https://pearl-project.org/output-06-pearl-project-white-paper/ ]
-- Stefano COBELLO Ph.D Sociology of Inclusion Coordinator of the European Pole of Knowledge / Italy National Network of Educational Institutions www.europole.org Mobile:+39 3482681898