Pearl Project output 6 white Paper

Stefano Cobello

Aug 30, 2021, 3:35:25 PM8/30/21
to nobod...@googlegroups.com, nobodyle...@googlegroups.com, pear...@googlegroups.com, pearl-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends i have the pleasure to divulgate to all of You our work of the last 2 years in Pearl Project. This white paper is about the 0-6 Years old innovative pedagogy we have experimented. We will surprise you.
Feel free to disseminate it. Regards. Stefano Cobello

The is the work of all the project' partnership team form Lithuania, Turkey , Spain and Italy.
My warmest thanks to Marian Blanco for the coordination of this wonderful document.

Here is the link: https://pearl-project.org/en/output-06-pearl-white-paper/

--
Stefano COBELLO Ph.D
Sociology of Inclusion