Fwd: Fw: Feeling Old in 2024?

1 view

Jeff Coker

Apr 23, 2024, 2:53:48 PMApr 23

Feeling Old In 2024 . . . Maybe This is Why.

I know that most of you are too young to remember much of this, but it's still interesting.

The Beatles split 49 years ago!

The movie, 'Wizard of Oz' is 84 years old.

Elvis died 46 years ago!!  . . . He'd be 88 today.

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' video is 41 years old.

- Mickey Mantle retired 54 years ago.

- The movie, 'Saturday Night Fever' is 48 years old.

- The Ed Sullivan show ended 52 years ago.

- The Corvette turned 70 years old this year.

- The Mustang is 59.

Some great old photos!

Yul Brynner

Lucille Ball

Mae West

Dolly Parton

Sean Connery

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Marlon Brando

Lucy and Desi, WWII

Glenn Ford & Bride

Gene Hackman

Steve McQueen

Johnny Cash

Leonard Nimoy

Clint Eastwood

Frank Sinatra

Edward P

Ed McMahon

Lee Marvin

Mark Jennings

Apr 23, 2024, 5:44:21 PMApr 23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'm familiar with the Corvette and Mustang, never heard of the rest.  That could mean I just don't remember.  🤔

Gerard Oleszczuk

Apr 23, 2024, 5:50:26 PMApr 23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I didn't know Yul Brynner ever had hair.

c steers

Apr 23, 2024, 6:25:17 PMApr 23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Who knew Mae West could look young and dare I saw innocent??

Pat WASHBURN

Apr 23, 2024, 6:36:06 PMApr 23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
The flying monkeys scared me every time!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Rider Dave

Apr 23, 2024, 7:12:40 PMApr 23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com