June 9 Second Sunday Lunch

Jon

Jun 5, 2024, 11:19:16 PMJun 5
to noazriders
Up The Creek on Page Springs Rd., Cornville. Normal time - 11:00 at the restaurant. Flagstaff Big 5 meet-up at 10:00.

As is customary, RSVP’s will be very helpful. Hope to see you all there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

Gerard Oleszczuk

Jun 6, 2024, 12:23:37 AMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on my way to Redmond.

Mark Jennings

Jun 6, 2024, 8:11:14 AMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Rider Dave

Jun 6, 2024, 10:22:41 PMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Just got in from Pittsburgh this afternoon . . .  I'll be there.

Carol Naille

Jun 6, 2024, 10:24:51 PMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there. Just in from Grand Canyon!

Aloha,Carol

Rider Dave

Jun 6, 2024, 10:52:44 PMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Well FISH!   Sorry, I have an event at church to attend on Sunday and it includes lunch also.  I'm catching up on messages . . . .

hjc...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2024, 11:40:43 PMJun 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we can’t make it. We have a birthday party to attend.
Peter and Kate are still up in the northwest scootin around but will be here for Allen’s ceremony. We toured together with them up to the North Rim, then over to Boulder/Escalante, then up to Manti and finally over to Vernal Utah before we had to leave them and come back for one of our Grandson’s Soccer tournament.
Up in Utah it was cold and windy and our intercom wasn’t working. The Slingshot is not quiet so, in trying to communicate, we looked like two semi frozen octopuses in a mating ritual, or a couple of geriatrics in the middle of a constipation inspired marital civil war with Janet gesticulating dramatically as she tried to give me directions in pidgin sign language as we motored down the road. I think she flipped me off a couple of times and if she did, I deserved it and we just don’t talk about it.  (I think I might now qualify as an obscene sign language interpreter). Other than that it, and even with that, was a very good trip. No adventure without adversity!
The cookies at Jacob’s Lake Inn were worth the drive as was the Canyon itself. Coming back we spent the last night in Kanab, ate at one of Allen’s favorite restaurant and it was again really great food.
We enjoy traveling with Peter and Kate very much. They love America more than most Americans and have a greater knowledge of it’s highways and byways than almost all Americans. Finally, no matter the weather or the ride, they never complain, never. We rode in mountains with 3 feet of snow beside the highway and 39 degrees on the thermometer with nothing more than rain suits over our regular riding gear and not a peep.
We are trying to get them to come back next year but we’ll see how they feel after a month on the road. Awesome folks and good friends. I’ll see if I can send you some pictures.
Hope to see you next month if not at Allen’s memorial.
Jeff
Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Gallagher

Jun 7, 2024, 3:09:46 PMJun 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I have family in town this weekend to help with house projects. I know, what a lame excuse...! If something changes and I can break away, I'll be at Big 5 in time to ride down with folks!

Best,
Kathy

c steers

Jun 7, 2024, 5:08:38 PMJun 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
My favorite restaurant and I’m still in quarantine from COVID ….
Just to make sure everyone is safe I will bow out this time even tho I’m allegedly germ free as of Saturday.  Of course, don’t tell that to Mark since I infected him…
Stay cool,
Cathy

Pat WASHBURN

Jun 8, 2024, 9:18:21 AMJun 8
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we won’t be able to make it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone