Jan 13 Lunch. - Up The Creek

Jon

Jan 10, 2024, 1:20:18 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Chalk it up to lack of imagination or to a certain comfort with the “known” but the committee has again chosen Up The Creek. They treat us well, the food is very good, and it’s in a convenient location.

Eleven o’clock at the restaurant and 10:00 at Big 5 for Flagstafferians. RSVP’s will be appreciated as they tend to be picky about attendance.

First lunch of 2024 so we’re hoping to see you all there. I’m not up to date on any restrictions on 89A/switchbacks but assuming Sundays should be no problem.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

Rider Dave

Jan 10, 2024, 1:43:52 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Ah . . . .   Jan 13 is Saturday, are we meeting on SATURDAY or SUNDAY the 14th??????

Jon

Jan 10, 2024, 4:30:53 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Sunday the 14th!  Sorry
Sent from my iPad

Mark Jennings

Jan 10, 2024, 5:07:22 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Rider Dave

Jan 10, 2024, 5:44:17 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there IN 4 wheels and ON 4 wheels still . . . .
Dave

David Grider

Jan 10, 2024, 6:05:11 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Cindy gets in from her trip on Sunday so we will not be able to attend.
Sent from my iPad

fasbook...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2024, 6:28:08 PMJan 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

2 more for your head count – Sorry to miss Dave & Cindy – I can’t wait to hear about her trip – something to look forward to next month!

Felicia

Gerard Oleszczuk

Jan 11, 2024, 10:02:04 AMJan 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it, I'm in Florida with my mom. see you next time

Pat WASHBURN

Jan 11, 2024, 2:43:23 PMJan 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Jon Tim and I won’t make this lunch. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone

hjc...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2024, 9:51:01 PMJan 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com