Anyone have a premium KTM 950/990 seat they wanna part with?

Anthony Quintile

Mar 9, 2024, 2:27:40 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if any of you have anything left in your garage from the good old days before I buy a new Renazco saddle...

Thanks-

Anthony

David Grider

Mar 9, 2024, 2:37:49 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Saw a bunch of them on eBay.
Sent from my iPad

On Mar 9, 2024, at 12:27 PM, Anthony Quintile <anthonyq...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am wondering if any of you have anything left in your garage from the good old days before I buy a new Renazco saddle...

Thanks-

Anthony

Anthony Quintile

Mar 9, 2024, 2:39:24 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Those are mostly seat covers I have found.

Carol Naille

Mar 9, 2024, 3:20:16 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to look? I am home.
Aloha, Carol

c steers

Mar 9, 2024, 6:19:53 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I love my Renazco on the 690(it’s now 5 years old).
Mark had them lower his and it’s never been good. He sent it back 2 times but they never got it right so he’s looking at seat concepts or someone else. They did his 640 and 350 seats and they were great.
Just some info for you to consider.
Did you ask Therrin? You never know what’s in his garage…
Cathy

On Mar 9, 2024, at 1:20 PM, Carol Naille <morg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you want to look? I am home.

Anthony Quintile

Mar 9, 2024, 6:38:53 PMMar 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the 2 cents Cathy!

Pretty sure Tharon doesn't have what I am hoping for.