Sunday Dec. 10 Lunch Lumberyard Flagstaff

Jon

Dec 5, 2023, 2:22:01 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Nothing better than pre-Christmas lunch in Flagstaff. The Lumberyard Tap Room & Grill should fit the bill….they even have vegan options! Standard Allen time-11:00 at the restaurant. The official address is 5 S. San Francisco St. with plenty of parking.

They don’t accept reservations but said an 11:00 arrival should allow us to choose appropriate seating. However, an RSVP response would be helpful.

Hope to see you all there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

David Grider

Dec 5, 2023, 3:01:50 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Cindy and I will attend.
Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 5, 2023, at 12:22 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nothing better than pre-Christmas lunch in Flagstaff. The Lumberyard Tap Room & Grill should fit the bill….they even have vegan options! Standard Allen time-11:00 at the restaurant. The official address is 5 S. San Francisco St. with plenty of parking.

Mark Jennings

Dec 5, 2023, 3:32:47 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Are the roads and weather conducive to motorcycle travel in the frozen north?

David Grider

Dec 5, 2023, 3:40:06 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Mark, you will be okay if you first install a ski on the front wheel and stud the back tire. Wear warm clothing.
Sent from my iPad

Pat WASHBURN

Dec 5, 2023, 3:43:38 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Tim and I will see you there!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2023, at 1:40 PM, David Grider <grid...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Mark, you will be okay if you first install a ski on the front wheel and stud the back tire. Wear warm clothing.

Rider Dave

Dec 5, 2023, 4:35:54 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I am UNable to attend . . .
Dave

Carol Naille

Dec 5, 2023, 5:53:11 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I will be there. Looking forward to seeing all of you. If not, Merry Christmas!

Aloha,Carol

c steers

Dec 5, 2023, 10:32:50 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Have a great luncheon and wonderful holiday. As usual Mark and I will be downing fish tacos and margaritas….

hjc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2023, 11:06:25 PM12/5/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon, at least one will be there.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 5, 2023, at 12:22 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nothing better than pre-Christmas lunch in Flagstaff. The Lumberyard Tap Room & Grill should fit the bill….they even have vegan options! Standard Allen time-11:00 at the restaurant. The official address is 5 S. San Francisco St. with plenty of parking.

Anthony Quintile

Dec 7, 2023, 1:09:48 AM12/7/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Steph and I will be there.

-Anthony

Felicia Anderson

Dec 9, 2023, 12:56:37 PM12/9/23
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
You can add two more to your head count, the Grinch and I will be there!

Felicia