Re: Digest for noazriders@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Alan Sean

May 10, 2024, 12:07:02 AMMay 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
2 from Prescott.

Alan Sean
Computer Network Solutions, Inc.
Sent from a tablet device.

On May 9, 2024, at 8:03 PM, noazr...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Jon <noazr...@gmail.com>: May 09 03:49PM -0700

This is a specialreminder for a special lunch hosted by a very special lady. As most of you already know, Carol Naille has graciously invited us to her house on Sunday, May 19, for a catered lunch plus a „“sorting“ of an assortment of Allen’s motorcycle gear. Wives and significant others are especially welcome. High class tasty desserts are also welcome.

Arrival time is 12:00 noon — not sooner to avoid disrupting the catering set up. There will be someone there to direct parking but patience will probably be helpful. RSVP‘s are very important in view of the catering. So,S‘il vous plait Réspondez!

Carol‘s address is : 7950 Koch Field Road, corner with Townsend Winona Road.

We’re extremely fortunate to have a friend like Carol. Hope to see you’ll there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad
hjc...@gmail.com: May 09 04:08PM -0700

Janet and I will be present with Peter and Kate, and homemade ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone

David Charles Grider <David....@nau.edu>: May 09 11:10PM

Cindy and I are coming, with some of the delicious deserts. A

________________________________
This is a specialreminder for a special lunch hosted by a very special lady. As most of you already know, Carol Naille has graciously invited us to her house on Sunday, May 19, for a catered lunch plus a „“sorting“ of an assortment of Allen’s motorcycle gear. Wives and significant others are especially welcome. High class tasty desserts are also welcome.

Arrival time is 12:00 noon — not sooner to avoid disrupting the catering set up. There will be someone there to direct parking but patience will probably be helpful. RSVP‘s are very important in view of the catering. So,S‘il vous plait Réspondez!

Carol‘s address is : 7950 Koch Field Road, corner with Townsend Winona Road.

We’re extremely fortunate to have a friend like Carol. Hope to see you’ll there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

Tim and I will also be there with dessert in hand.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2024, at 4:10 PM, 'David Charles Grider' via NoAzRiders <noazr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

[...]

Ditto for Mark and Cathy. And, of course, there will be chocolate involved….

On May 9, 2024, at 4:20 PM, Pat WASHBURN <pwash...@msn.com> wrote:

 Tim and I will also be there with dessert in hand.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2024, at 4:10 PM, 'David Charles Grider' via NoAzRiders <noazr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Cindy and I are coming, with some of the delicious deserts. A

Get Outlook for iOS

This is a specialreminder for a special lunch hosted by a very special lady. As most of you already know, Carol Naille has graciously invited us to her house on Sunday, May 19, for a catered lunch plus a „“sorting“ of an assortment of Allen's motorcycle gear. Wives and significant others are especially welcome. High class tasty desserts are also welcome.

Arrival time is 12:00 noon — not sooner to avoid disrupting the catering set up. There will be someone there to direct parking but patience will probably be helpful. RSVP's are very important in view of the catering. So,S'il vous plait Réspondez!

Carol's address is : 7950 Koch Field Road, corner with Townsend Winona Road.

We're extremely fortunate to have a friend like Carol. Hope to see you'll there.

Jon Dyer

Sent from my iPad

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noazriders/7C64CEFD-2D01-455F-9A37-2919E7975B3F%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noazriders/BN9PR18MB4172CB2747F01630F73D039685E62%40BN9PR18MB4172.namprd18.prod.outlook.com.

[...]