April 14 Sunday Lunch- The Asylum-Jerome

Jon

Apr 7, 2024, 5:42:18 PMApr 7
to noazriders
Your hardworking social committee deeply appreciates the collective input regarding prospective dining locations which will be of great help in future selections. This time, however, we’ll be returning to one of our favorites from the past-The Asylum in Jerome at 11:00.

As they only accept reservations for the din er hours, it will be a first come first serve situation but given that they open at 11:00 we should have first choice of seating. I explained that we would prefer seating on the patio. Plus, I estimated our party size as 12-15 so I would ask that first persons arriving grab the patio space. RSVP’s will be helpful.

Big 5 meetup at 09:30 unless we have another snow, in high case we will leave at dawn. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Jon Dyer

Sent from my iPad

Rider Dave

Apr 7, 2024, 5:45:37 PMApr 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I have a scheduling conflict that day, sorry.    Dave

Felicia Anderson

Apr 8, 2024, 3:13:20 PMApr 8
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon,

RSVP for 2.  Always good food at the Asylum!

Felicia

c steers

Apr 8, 2024, 3:36:09 PMApr 8
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I may also bring a guest.
Cathy

Mark Jennings

Apr 9, 2024, 10:37:15 AMApr 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
👍

For those who don’t belong to the BMWMOA group Dave Grider published an excellent tribute article about our friend Allen Naille in their monthly magazine.  A good read.  Thanks Dave.

c steers

Apr 9, 2024, 11:41:48 AMApr 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

For us non-BMW slackers is there any way to read a copy of the article?
Thanks,
Cathy

Mark Jennings

Apr 9, 2024, 7:26:20 PMApr 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Linda will be coming also.

Mark

flagstaffswimmer

Apr 14, 2024, 12:35:19 AMApr 14
to NoAzRiders
I'm a recent addition to the group (thanks!) and plan to join the ride to Jerome. Looking forward to meeting folks!
Kathy Gallagher