Sunday March 17 Lunch

Jon

Mar 10, 2024, 4:51:03 PMMar 10
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
My apologies for having missed our regular SECOND SUNDAY lunch today. Somebody switched my meds.

We will again schedule our lunch at Delhi Palace as was planned for last month and canceled due to 36” of snow . Normal time - 11:00 at the restaurant. The plan is to make it “family style” to provide more variety. Address is: 2500 S. Woodlands Blvd. but I recommend that you check Google Maps for directions.

RSVP’s will be much appreciated.

Also, a heads up regarding our May lunch which will be on MAY 19–to avoid interfering with Mothers Day. This will be a special lunch hosted by Carol Naille in the garage at her house which, according to Carol, is now free of motorcycles. However, Allen’s 3 wheel Morgan still lives there. More details will follow as we get closer.

Hope to see you all next Sunday providing I stay on my meds!

Jon Dyer

Sent from my iPad

Mark Jennings

Mar 11, 2024, 9:32:54 AMMar 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.  Can you share your meds Jon, they sound interesting?

David Grider

Mar 11, 2024, 10:48:54 AMMar 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Cindy and I will be there. I think the 3 wheel Morgan is gone. All I saw the other day was the 4 wheeler.
Sent from my iPad

c steers

Mar 11, 2024, 12:19:23 PMMar 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Add 1 for Cathy.
And Jon, please include a veggie biryani (and every single bread on the menu!) I’m already craving paratha…

On Mar 11, 2024, at 7:48 AM, David Grider <grid...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cindy and I will be there. I think the 3 wheel Morgan is gone. All I saw the other day was the 4 wheeler.

hjc...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2024, 2:18:49 PMMar 11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon
A definite probable for one at this point.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 10, 2024, at 1:51 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My apologies for having missed our regular SECOND SUNDAY lunch today. Somebody switched my meds.

Rider Dave

Mar 13, 2024, 1:35:34 AMMar 13
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to find it very hard to attend for a while . . .   I'm singing in a church choir so unless the lunch is close, I won't have time to get there and will run with a change of clothes to church so I can ride the bike . .    I'm still in a walking boot, but hope to graduate out of it next week . ..   BE SAFE All!!!!

fasbook...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2024, 12:01:46 PMMar 14
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Add 2 to your RSVP count Jon. Looking forward to seeing those who can attend 😊 And Indian food....yum!

David Grider

Mar 14, 2024, 12:05:50 PMMar 14
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Happy Pi Day 😊
Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 14, 2024, at 9:01 AM, fasbook...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Add 2 to your RSVP count Jon. Looking forward to seeing those who can attend 😊 And Indian food....yum!
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noazriders/007801da7628%24e8324930%24b896db90%24%40gmail.com.

Mark Jennings

Mar 14, 2024, 4:37:35 PMMar 14
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Plan on 2, Linda wants to come.

Mark

hjc...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2024, 11:06:23 PMMar 17
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon
Good day today Jon. Good food and great company. Thankful to you all for your friendship and thanks to Jon for getting it all set up. And thanks to Alan and Felicia. You two travel the furthest, are almost always there and have the youthful energy that inspires us more tired folks. We’ll done everyone and great to see you all.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 10, 2024, at 1:51 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My apologies for having missed our regular SECOND SUNDAY lunch today. Somebody switched my meds.

Rider Dave

Mar 18, 2024, 1:45:39 AMMar 18
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Hey!   WHO is "tired"?    I'm RE-TIRED!!!!   Kind of!   Sorry I missed it but I had singing obligations at a church . . .

David Charles Grider

Mar 18, 2024, 10:21:42 AMMar 18
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
We second all Jeff's comments.
Dave and Cindy

Mar 18, 2024, 11:19:57 AMMar 18
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jon. Good time had by all. I suggest hotel in Jerome for April.

Aloha,Carol

jon dyer

Mar 18, 2024, 11:55:35 PMMar 18
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the encomiums. I’ve been waiting along time to use that word!
Sent from my iPhone