Sunday Feb. 11 Lunch—Delhi Palace Flagstaff

Jon

Feb 7, 2024, 2:07:54 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Despite the snow, your social committee has been laboring assiduously to identify an appropriate venue. They have settled on Delhi Palace located at 2500 S. Woodlands Blvd. #8. (Check google maps for directions). The perfect place to for stimulating conversation and thinking deep thoughts.

The plan is to eat family style. Hope to see you all there. RSVP’s would be very helpful.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

Carol Naille

Feb 7, 2024, 2:10:18 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon, how nice of you to surface again. Will you be doing the ordering? Happy snow day!

Aloha,Carol

Mark Jennings

Feb 7, 2024, 2:26:21 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Jon

Feb 7, 2024, 3:01:02 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
My son will help with the menu. He’s better at that stuff.
Sent from my iPad

David Charles Grider

Feb 7, 2024, 3:08:39 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Weather allowing, Cindy and I are barrel racing in Litchfield on Sunday. If we can not get the horse trailer out, we will come but don’t count on us.

Cindy and I will be at a barrel race in Litchfield on Sunday if we can get the horse trailer out.
Sent from my iPad

Pat WASHBURN

Feb 7, 2024, 3:18:51 PMFeb 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. We can’t make it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2024, at 1:11 PM, David Grider <grid...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Cindy and I will be at a barrel race in Litchfield on Sunday if we can get the horse trailer out.

Rider Dave

Feb 8, 2024, 10:40:33 AMFeb 8
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Due to weather and slip concerns on ice, I'm going to pass for Sunday.

fasbook...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2024, 10:17:06 AMFeb 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone!

Alan and I are holding off on our RSVP depending on the weather and road conditions.  Indian food is one of our favorites!

We will keep you posted.  Safe warm and safe!

Felicia

My son will help with the menu. He’s better at that stuff.

Rider Dave

Feb 9, 2024, 10:35:23 AMFeb 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'm definitely skipping this one due to the weather.  I slid on ice here yesterday at 5 MPH and slammed my custom wheel into a curb . . . .