A Huge Thank-you to Carol Naille

Jon

May 20, 2024, 10:59:05ā€ÆPMMay 20
to noazriders
Iā€™m confident that I can speak for all of us while shouting a big thank you, three cheers, ringing of bells, or whatever expression of gratitude is most appropriate to Carol for hosting us all at her house yesterday. It was so kind and thoughtful. The food and service was excellent especially taking into consideration the ā€œhigh classā€ desserts.

Perhaps most impressive was the extent of Allenā€™s gear inventory Absolutely something for everyone as was Carolā€™s plan. What a wonderful way to remember Allen.

So, to Carol for all of us , youā€™re the best and, thank you.

All of Us
Sent from my iPad

hjc...@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 11:01:29ā€ÆPMMay 20
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
A hearty AMEN. Thanks to Carol and all the good people that were there.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 20, 2024, at 7:59 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ļ»æIā€™m confident that I can speak for all of us while shouting a big thank you, three cheers, ringing of bells, or whatever expression of gratitude is most appropriate to Carol for hosting us all at her house yesterday. It was so kind and thoughtful. The food and service was excellent especially taking into consideration the ā€œhigh classā€ desserts.

Carol Naille

May 20, 2024, 11:09:04ā€ÆPMMay 20
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I want to thank all of you for coming. You are special people.. Ā  Ā  friends of Allen. If nothing else, I learned that Allen chose his friends for who they were. He looked to their uniqueness and appreciated each and every one of you for who you are.Ā  He included you in his life because he knew that we are put on this earth to love and to take care of each other.Ā  I thank you all for delivering on what it means Ā to be a friend. Seek adventure. Do the right thing. And Enjoy every minute.
Aloha,Carol

c steers

May 20, 2024, 11:15:29ā€ÆPMMay 20
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I also want to send a big thank you.
Carol-you and Allen are who Mark and I want to be when we grow up!

Cathy

On May 20, 2024, at 8:09ā€ÆPM, Carol Naille <morg...@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æ

Mark Jennings

May 20, 2024, 11:25:14ā€ÆPMMay 20
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Linda and I had a wonderful time and, of course, grabbed our share of the loot.Ā  Ā Thank you very much Carol!

Mark

Rider Dave

May 21, 2024, 2:20:23ā€ÆAMMay 21
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
DItto!Ā  Ā  A WONDERFUL event!!Ā  Ā Smiles all around!Ā  Ā Ā
Dave

Gerard Oleszczuk

May 21, 2024, 9:53:08ā€ÆAMMay 21
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Jon, I couldn't have said it any better.Ā  Thank you, Carol. I enjoyed myself immensely.Ā

fasbook...@gmail.com

May 21, 2024, 1:45:20ā€ÆPMMay 21
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

I second that Cathy!Ā  It was a wonderful day!Ā

Carol, you are one in million and we are all beyond lucky to consider you a friend and co-conspirator!Ā  And a big shout out and thank you to all who helped Carol get ready for this dayā€¦we all appreciate all the hard work!

But we really could of skipped the singing partā€¦. šŸ˜Š

Felicia

Pat WASHBURN

May 21, 2024, 2:09:44ā€ÆPMMay 21
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
You all have expressed it well. I agree with all!
Thank you to a very special lady!
Travel..enjoyšŸ’•
Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2024, at 10:45 AM, fasbook...@gmail.com wrote: