Re: Digest for noazriders@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 1 topic

John Kersh

Jun 7, 2024, 2:37:00 PMJun 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on my way to the MOA Rally

On Thu, Jun 6, 2024, 11:05 PM <noazr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jon <noazr...@gmail.com>: Jun 05 08:19PM -0700

Up The Creek on Page Springs Rd., Cornville. Normal time - 11:00 at the restaurant. Flagstaff Big 5 meet-up at 10:00.

As is customary, RSVP’s will be very helpful. Hope to see you all there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad
Gerard Oleszczuk <gerar...@gmail.com>: Jun 05 09:23PM -0700

I'll be on my way to Redmond.

Mark Jennings <tlb.x...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 04:57AM -0700

I'll be there.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 9:23 PM Gerard Oleszczuk <gerar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Rider Dave <rider...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 07:22PM -0700

Just got in from Pittsburgh this afternoon . . . I'll be there.

Carol Naille <morg...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 07:24PM -0700

I’ll be there. Just in from Grand Canyon!

Aloha,Carol

Rider Dave <rider...@gmail.com>: Jun 06 07:52PM -0700

Well FISH! Sorry, I have an event at church to attend on Sunday and it
includes lunch also. I'm catching up on messages . . . .