Lunch suggestions

Felicia Anderson

Apr 6, 2024, 2:34:44 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Here are two suggestions for lunch in Cottonwood for the next meetup

Colt Grill
Pizzeria Bocce

 I think both can handle a group and are maybe some place new, to me anyway, to try.

Jon, you can make the final call.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

Felicia

Rider Dave

Apr 6, 2024, 3:13:35 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Bocce has a nice outdoor area as well as indoor.  Not sure if I can make it, but I'll try!

Gerard Oleszczuk

Apr 6, 2024, 6:27:17 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Nadine and I will never go to colt again. Bocce opens at 1200 on sat. & sun.

Gerard Oleszczuk

Apr 6, 2024, 7:11:55 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Also, there is Robbie's in Rimrock. Just a few miles down the road from hwy 17 (exit 293). Looks like a decent menu. We got  hamburgers there a couple of weeks ago that were good. Not fancy,  but not a dive.

Rider Dave

Apr 6, 2024, 7:16:51 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
There is an excellent Mexican restaurant on the Cornville Road at I-17 just West.   I think we have been there once before - very good food.

I also will not go to Colt Grill - too greasy for me . . .

Dave

c steers

Apr 6, 2024, 8:01:17 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t been there but there’s also the Belfry Brewery on the corner in Old Cottowood. Website says they open at 11:00. Any reviews?
The Mexican restaurant in Cornville is good but, in my experience, be ready to wait and wait some more for your order.
Cathy

Gerard Oleszczuk

Apr 6, 2024, 9:15:48 PMApr 6
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
El patio is on the corner of cornville rd. and I-17 (exit 293). There is also its sister restaurant in the Safeway plaza in cottonwood.  Good food.

Rider Dave

Apr 7, 2024, 2:00:10 PMApr 7
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
ARE WE MEETING TODAY????  If so, Where????
Dave