Special May 19 Lunch

Jon

May 9, 2024, 6:49:52 PMMay 9
to noazriders
This is a specialreminder for a special lunch hosted by a very special lady. As most of you already know, Carol Naille has graciously invited us to her house on Sunday, May 19, for a catered lunch plus a „“sorting“ of an assortment of Allen’s motorcycle gear. Wives and significant others are especially welcome. High class tasty desserts are also welcome.

Arrival time is 12:00 noon — not sooner to avoid disrupting the catering set up. There will be someone there to direct parking but patience will probably be helpful. RSVP‘s are very important in view of the catering. So,S‘il vous plait Réspondez!

Carol‘s address is : 7950 Koch Field Road, corner with Townsend Winona Road.

We’re extremely fortunate to have a friend like Carol. Hope to see you’ll there.

Jon Dyer
Sent from my iPad

hjc...@gmail.com

May 9, 2024, 7:08:49 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Janet and I will be present with Peter and Kate, and homemade ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 9, 2024, at 3:49 PM, Jon <noazr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is a specialreminder for a special lunch hosted by a very special lady. As most of you already know, Carol Naille has graciously invited us to her house on Sunday, May 19, for a catered lunch plus a „“sorting“ of an assortment of Allen’s motorcycle gear. Wives and significant others are especially welcome. High class tasty desserts are also welcome.

David Charles Grider

May 9, 2024, 7:10:43 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Cindy and I are coming, with some of the delicious deserts. A

May 9, 2024, 7:20:09 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Tim and I will also be there with dessert in hand.

Sent from my iPhone

c steers

May 9, 2024, 7:36:47 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Ditto for Mark and Cathy. And, of course, there will be chocolate involved….

On May 9, 2024, at 4:20 PM, Pat WASHBURN <pwash...@msn.com> wrote:

 Tim and I will also be there with dessert in hand.

Frank Mayorga

May 9, 2024, 8:30:54 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there
Sent from my iPhone

Mark Jennings

May 9, 2024, 8:53:58 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Michael Terzich

May 9, 2024, 11:23:24 PMMay 9
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Yes...one for me.

Gerard Oleszczuk

May 12, 2024, 9:41:42 AMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
One Cornvillian will be there 🙂

John C Graves

May 12, 2024, 10:04:47 AMMay 12
to 'Alan K. Sean' via NoAzRiders
Sue and I are leaving for Ohio on the 17th and unfortunately won’t be able to make it.
John

--
John C Graves
jcgr...@fastmail.fm

Rider Dave

May 12, 2024, 11:09:54 AMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'm back a day early from Las Vegas, I'll be there - in 4 wheels and solo.
Dave

Pat WASHBURN

May 12, 2024, 3:35:14 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Well..i read the date wrong. Tim and i went out today. Only to hear…it’s next Sunday!  LOL!!!
See you all next Sunday!
Pat

Sent from my iPhone

Rider Dave

May 12, 2024, 3:36:06 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
I'm at 7950, NOBODY HERE!!  Where is the lunch?????

michael...@yahoo.com

May 12, 2024, 3:38:23 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

Rider Dave